- Singers – able to sing lead/solo as well as harmonies & background
- Guitarists – with strong rhythm, lead, electric and/or acoustic with finger picking ability. Ability to play other stringed instruments such as mandolin, banjo or bass a plus but not necessary. Influences – Jimmy Page, Wilco, the Beatles, U2
- Bass Player – who knows the importance of the bass as a solid foundation for song. Looking for simple, strong & solid over flashy. Influences – Leland Sklar of James Taylor’s band, David William Sims of the Jesus Lizard, Aston Barrett of Bob Marley & the Wailers.
- Drummers – True percussionists who can create rhythm with nothing but their bodies, and are as comfortable with djembe’s and drum circles ad they are with a full kit and a band. Ability to use electronic beats, drum programming and play alone as well as with other percussionists important
- Keyboards – strong piano base is the foundation we’re looking for. Comfortable with Hammond, Fender Rhodes or other classic keyboards, some techno looping, and ability to use keyboards to mimic strings & sounds w/ synthesizers a plus. Influences Roy Bittan of Bruce Springsteen’s E-Street Band, Billy Joel, Elton John.
- Strings – Violins, Cellos and other stringed instruments welcome. Influences – Belle and Sebastian.
***Vocal, harmony and/or multi-instrumental ability a plus for all musicians.
wanted to choreograph, direct and perform and use the power of dance to transport and transform energy and uplift, inspire and move people
Including groups, troupes, comedians, poets, spokespersons, hosts or model interested in serve as a field reporters and developing content, hosting, or in sketches to communicate important issues.
If you would like to be a part of our amazing production team we have opportunities for people of all ages and skill sets to get involved and learn from professionals in the industry. We are particularly interested in:
- Television/Film/Video Production including camera crew, sound and lighting, set design, editing or other production skills.
- Writers able to work collaboratively, research, edit and deliver finished scripts
- Website development and maintenance, comfortable with Word Press
- Social Media comfortable with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media platforms
- Graphic Design
To appear on The Peace Revolution please send an e-mail to ThePeaceRev@gmail.com succinctly describing how you’d like to become involved, your background and expertise you may have in particular area/(s), if appropriate, a video link showcasing you at your craft. Due to the high volume of submissions we will only contact you if we are interested in having you on the show.
If you know of a person, organization, project, product, community, group, movement, film, video, or other media about efforts to create a healthy, sustainable, peaceful world that you would like to submit for consideration on future TPR shows please send an e-mail to ThePeaceRev@gmail.com.